We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's day Cinnamon rolls

We made these this morning for breakfast. I had intentions to make these super cute cinnamon rolls. Problem the Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls I bought didn't unroll so I improvised. We added a drop of neon pink food coloring to the frosting and a couple Valentines colored sprinkles. Over all they still tasted the same and H had fun decorating them so it was a win. We made lemonade from our sour lemons:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you via Pinterest. I love all your toddler activities. You are so creative!! I need all the help I can get. Cant wait to see more :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete