We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, February 6, 2012

My new love thirty one

I love my new thirty one mini organizer!!! If you haven't heard of thirty one it is a Christian organization that sells bags or all kinds they are amazing! I use this one to keep all the little things I need for the car in one place. I have sunscreen, brush, body spray, wet ones, sanitizer, first aid kit, and snacks. I keep this in the car and I can easily grab what ever I need or just grab the whole thing and more it to another car or to the house ect. it is much fun. If you are interested in see more here is the link to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment