We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, January 23, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: Snow

We have been talking about winter and snow this week. So for Muffin Tin Monday I pulled out the snowflake muffin tin. Unforchantly, I was out of everything I wanted to use for today's lunch. So we just had kinda a plain lunch but just know I had a cute snow themed idea maybe I will use it next week. For lunch today we had yogurt covered raisins (snowballs), carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, apple slices and turkey and cheese on thin buns. I forgot to put the hot chocolate with marshmellow in picture (snowman soup)

Before lunch we had a snowball fight with cotton balls. H loved this we have been doing this all week and she keeps asking me to do it all day. lots of fun cheap entertainment.
Then we used some of the cotton balls to make a snowman and then glued some glitter to make snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment