We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Investigation

My daughter loves Sid the Science Kid and how he always investigates thinks. So this year before we carved our little pumpkin we had a pumpkin investigation. I saw this idea someone I think pinterest and had to do it. I just hand made a investigation form, we looked at and wrote down information. I was a lot of fun and we learned a bunch about pumpkins and I loved this project till we got to our last question (How many seeds are in the pumpkin?) can I tell you I had no idea! I will let you see for yourself







434 seeds inside one tiny pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!! we gathered them in groups of 10 then counted by tens. wow that was hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment