We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Cranberry Bread

I am making this Pumpkin Cranberry Breadhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif for my MOPS meeting tomorrow morning. I made a loaf and then muffins for my daughter and husband with the left overs. There are only 8 women in my group. I really love the bread however the next time I make it I am either going to try dried cranberries or none at all. I used defrosted frozen ones and they where really tart and I didn't care for that part however the pumpkin part was amazing.

So filling mini muffins is kinda tricky so put a ziploc in a cup to hold the bag for me and poured the batter in.

Then cut a small corner and use like a pastry bag

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo using your trick the next time a make mini muffins. I am so messy, that anything is sure to help, LOL!
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete