We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, September 19, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Today we had apples, cheese stick, celery, pretzels, and peanut butter and jelly shaped like dolphins and a heart. we started talking about Oceans and fish this week. and will continue to talk about it through next week. I am excited about all the activities I have planned for the week.

Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy lunch! My girl loves dolphins too (and hey - you did an ocean theme on Talk Like A Pirate Day!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't put two and two together. My daughter LOVES Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

    ReplyDelete