We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lower case and Upper case puzzle

A while back I posted about these letters I found at Target in the $1 section. I decided to make a game out of it and put them in a big circle in the middle of the living room. I separated the lower case from the upper case letters, by leaving the upper case on the floor and the lower case in a bowl in the middle. I had H pick a lower case letter from the pile and then find the match in the upper case letters and put the puzzle back together. We talked about the sound each letter made and the things that started with that letter as she pulled them out of the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment