We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, August 22, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

I am so excited that summer is almost over and we can start getting back into the swing of things. we are doing Muffin tin Monday again hopefully every week like before. Summer time is so hectic so it is nice to get back to slow pace again. Today we had chocolate pudding, grapes and blueberries, cherry tomatoes, California roll sushi, and a ritz peanut butter cracker she made herself. She eat everything but the chocolate pudding of all things.


Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com


3 comments:

  1. Summer is hectic for us too! I am also ready to slow down!
    Great tin, looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh if only my little one would eat sushi! so fun. and I love your pink cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tin has me wondering if my kids would eat California rolls...it's a great idea for a tin.

    ReplyDelete