We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Practing writin her name

Today was the first day we worked on writing and spelling her last name. She is doing really good she can already spell it by her self and this was her first attempt of writing it. I found this dry erase writing board at Target for $1. I don't do a lot of formal teaching, it is mostly learned in play or normal situations, but i couldn't resist. I think the most important thing when teaching kids at young ages keep it simple short and sweet. I never force of make her do sit down learning. I introduce the technique and go along her interest and mood. As she gets older it will be more structured. But fun for now, and she loves playing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment