We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Friday, October 29, 2010

Homemade bats and tshirts

We went to a birthday party and they had black bats all over for decoration and H feel in love with them. She asked if I could make her some. So I found an old pattern of a bat and got a piece of foam, cut them out and put them up with sticky tack.

The shirt I made for the pumpkin patch. I found the wonder in wonder under. lol. you iron it to back side of fabric cut out a shape peel off paper on back of wonder under and iron it on the shirt. what could be easier. It stayed wonderfully but after washing the fabric started to slightly wear so I am going to add a zig zag stitch around it.

3 comments: