We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Falling Leaves Art

With fall weather finally hitting us under of the 100's I was ready to start doing some fall activities. I used to do this activity with my toddlers when I taught at the preschool. They loved the idea of using there hand and fingers to paint. You take brown paint and paint there hand and down there arm and let them press it on the paper. (I did not have brown paint so I mixed equal parts of blue, red, and yellow to make brown paint.) Then let them have red, yellow and orange paint and let them finger paint the leaves in. I believe in letting them do there own thing with art. We talked about leaves changing and fall, and then she did the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment