We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Sunday, September 5, 2010

unique ways to send mail.

I have been showing H how to recycle around the house and turn thing from old to new. My husband is going to visit his nephews soon and we wanted to surprise them to let them know he is coming. I got an empty water bottle and cut a hole in it 3 sides of a rectangle to make a flap. Then filled it with little toys: bouncy balls, stickers, sticky hands, ect. My husband wrote a note to the boys and I filled it with curling string to sorta hide the things inside to make it a mystery. After you finish filling the bottle put the mailing label on top of the hole and tape all the way around the bottle. write on bottle to remove address label to get into bottle. What little one would not like to get a surprise like this in the mail.


I filled the bottle with a lot more curly ribbon than in the picture

1 comment: