We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Potty training at night time

My daughter has been potty trained for about 4 months. I started letting her wear panties at nap first since it was shorter time and she did great. I just started night time, and discovered on the very first time I really do not enjoy changing sheets in the middle of the night. So I hear a great tip with a solution. I got a second waterproof mattress cover and I make the bed like normal then I make it again. So it is cover, sheet, cover, sheet. That way if she has an accident in the middle of the night I just take off the top to and it is already made again. One less thing I have to do when I am still half asleep.

2 comments: