We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Count down! Nana, Paw Paw and Uncle Jason are coming to visit

I totally spaced on uploading this. I so we only have 8 days left now, but better late than never. H is really really excited that my parents are coming to visit, and asks about it constantly so I made a countdown for her. I went to Lowe's and got paint samples in her favorite two colors pink and yellow, and added numbers. Everyday we take off a number but first we point and say each number and subtract. I will say, 'we have 14 days left" and she takes a number down and then I say "we took away one day and now we have 13 days left"



No comments:

Post a Comment