We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Muffin tin Monday

I have been looking for new things to use for Muffin Tin Monday and I found these cool sticks that I did cheese and olives on at Target by the paper plates and stuf and the pick in the beans at Hobby Lobby. they have some neat stuff in their cake decorating department and also by party stuff.




Muffin Tin Mom

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, Racheal! Hailey is really gonna appreciate all these little things you do for her, when she is older! Yall have such a special bond, hopefully someday, Ill have a little one, and Ill have tons of fun ideas for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy. You found great tin supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Katie that is why I have this account so that we both can remember:)
    JDainel4's mom~thanks I am still pretty new to this and always sees all the cute stuff everyone so I have been on the hunt. so far Hobby Lobby and party city are the best. I am going to try to use my cricut machine to make some to glue on the tooth picks. My daughter loves Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the olive and cheese on a skewer! so great! thanks for joining in on MTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!! It has been so much fun and my daughter looks forward to it every week. she has learned her days of the week because of it.

    ReplyDelete