We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Saturday, July 17, 2010

More trail mix

I love letting H make her own trail mix it keeps it new and interesting. She picked out all the ingredient for it,so it is not the healthiest this time. But yummy none the less. H used: goldfish, raisins, 3 star marshmallows, "cookie bears" teddy grahams, cheerios and fruit loops. The only problem was when she was done she wanted to eat it with a spoon, no problem, then she wanted milk. well I wouldn't let her put milk in it to eat it like cereal because of the goldfish and teddy grahams. I tried to get her milk on the side or to take the goldfish, and bears out but we had a huge tantrum. I just love 2 year old's. Needless to say there was snack all over from her fit and snack was over. but it was a good idea. next time I will be a little more selective of what she can have to avoid this problem. I guess I could have just let her have the milk in it but I am a firm believer in not backing down once I said no


No comments:

Post a Comment