We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Letters and Numbers window clings

I found these letters and numbers window clings at the DOLLAR TREE! I did not know they had such a great selection of educational tools. I also got two posters that I need to get laminated that is letters and numbers as well. One of the things I really like about the letters is the picture of the object the letter starts with is actually something the kids know. I find more and more these days there are really strange things with the letters. This one keeps it simple so the little ones can understand it. H knows several letters already: H,M,O,D,Y,A,B now just from a day of two playing with the letters she knows: T,S,J,C which I think is pretty good for 25 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment