We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

M&M sorting

This was a really fun way to practice with H on her colors and sorting. I just took a poster board and traced the bottom of a can with the different colors of the M&Ms and wrote the color in the circle. I would recommend laminating the poster board before letting the game happen cause little wet fingers and melting M&Ms smeared all over the board. I rule was she couldn't eat the M&Ms till she put them all in the correct colors. She was so proud when she got them all and could eat her snack. (I didn't let her eat all of them I ended up sorting them myself to let two or three of each color and put the rest in the bag.)


No comments:

Post a Comment