We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ice paint

OK so it is really hot here! So my daughter likes to play in her pool a lot. So I decided to bring art outside. I took an ice tray and filled up 6 holes with water then added food coloring and a popsicle stick, and let it freeze. We used poster board cause it was thicker and held up to the melting ice. SHE LOVED IT! She started out painting the paper then her hand, then finger paint than she was painting her arms and legs. I love open ended art projects like this because they can do so many things with it and be creative. I put her in her swim suit just in case the food coloring stained her clothes and she went straight from painting to the pool. After a few minutes in the pool most of the food coloring was going.




No comments:

Post a Comment